We believe it is important to teach financial literacy to kids. Like most lessons, it’s up to parents to educate their children about the value of money; balancing a budget, saving, perhaps income from a lemonade stand. Wealth Manager Lucas Bucl and a panel of financial planners discuss how to talk about money at different stages of growing up on KCUR 89.3’s Up To Date segment.
Receive the latest news and updates from our blog in your inbox.
- Op-ed: Financial literacy should be a family affair to help empower future generations
- Break the Cycle of Self-Sabotage : Keys to Sustainable Quality of Life
- Market Commentary May 2022
- Tips For Talking With Kids About Money
- Take these steps to navigate through high inflation times and keep your money safe