By Joni Lindquist

It’s been all over the news for a while now: student debt is on the rise.  If you have a senior in high school and their college funding is part of your financial plan, the sooner you complete your FAFSA form (Free Application for Student Aid) the better.  Forms must be filed with the U.S. Department of Education between Jan. 1 and June 30. The amount of available aid is limited, so time is of the essence.  I found a great article on with more detailed information.

If you have questions about education funding, schedule a meeting by clicking below, contact Joni Lindquist –, or call (913) 345-1881.