What Information We Collect
We collect certain nonpublic personal identifying information about our customers (such as name, address, social security number, etc.) from information that the customer provides on applications or other forms as well as communications (electronic, telephone, written, or in person) with the customer or authorized representatives (such as attorneys, accountants, etc.). We also collect information about brokerage accounts and transactions (such as purchases, sales, account balances, inquiries, etc.).
What Information We Disclose
We do not disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers to anyone except: (i) in furtherance of our business relationship and then only to those persons necessary to effect the transactions and provide the services that the customer authorizes (such as broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers, etc.); (ii) persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g. professional licensing authorities, etc.); (iii) our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or (iv) as otherwise provided by law.
Security of Customer Information
We restrict access to customer nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service the accounts. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect customer personal information.
Our policy about obtaining and disclosing information may change from time to time. We will provide the customer notice of any material change to this policy before we implement the change.
- Aspyre Wealth Partners® is a registered investment adviser whose principal office is located in Kansas. The adviser may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempted from registration. Individualized responses to persons that involve either the effecting of transaction in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.
- All clients are advised that it remains their responsibility to advise their financial adviser or Aspyre Wealth Partners® of any changes in their investment objectives and/or financial situation.
- This website is a publication of Aspyre Wealth Partners®. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy, and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of any subjects discussed. A professional adviser should be consulted before any investment decisions are made.
- Past performance does not guarantee future success. Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Hyperlinks on this website point are provided as a convenience only, and we disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy of information on any other website linked hereto.
- Information on this website is directed toward U.S. residents only. Aspyre Wealth Partners® is registered as an investment adviser with the state of Kansas. Aspyre Wealth Partners® only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements.