Proactively managing your career and building a successful one are integral to growing and protecting your financial capital—and your ability to support a lifestyle that helps you master what’s next.
If you’re facing challenging situations in your professional life or feel stagnant in your career, our six-month executive coaching program can help. Just as a professional athlete hires a coach to accelerate his or her performance, personalized executive coaching can help you enhance your career performance.
Using a process that focuses on your specific career situation, challenges and goals, as well as insights gleaned from real-world experience in strategic and executive roles, your executive coach serves as an unbiased, external confidante and advisor to help you:
- increase your career satisfaction
- enhance your leadership skills
- achieve work-life balance
- raise your performance to the next level
- reach your professional goals
- maximize your value (compensation) in the marketplace
We help our clients during all phases of life to provide insights, advice and strategies.
Career coaching includes four areas of focus to address your specific needs over the course of your working life: career services, compensation coaching, career transition coaching, and retirement readiness.
1. Career services offer busy professionals a wide variety of support services including:
- resume writing
- executive portfolio development
- cover letter writing
- interview coaching
- personal branding and value proposition creation
- LinkedIn profile writing for job search support
2. Compensation coaching assists you in:
- Understanding comparable positions
- Put a concrete value on the position you are walking away from
- Negotiate a fair and equitable compensation package
3. Career transition coaching helps clients with:
- starting a new job
- determining “what’s next”
- returning to the workforce
- down-shifting from primary career
- Having an objective, independent advisor with a structured approach can be extremely valuable during these transitions.
4. Retirement readiness is designed to help ease the challenges of transition into retirement:
- What are you retiring to?
- How will you spend your time and engage your talents?
- Build a plan that aligns your values, interests, and personal motivators with your overall financial plan
- We help our clients during all phases of life to provide insights, advice and strategies.