Are you grappling with any of the following questions?
- Am I on track to retire and reach my other goals?
- Am I maximizing my career opportunities?
- Am I doing the right things financially?
- Am I making the best decisions with the elements of my compensation and benefits packages?
- How do I plan for the unexpected?
To address these and other concerns, we help you with ongoing comprehensive planning. Your customized plan may include:
- Understand what you need to do
- Short and long-term trade-offs
- Retirement cash-flow scenarios
- Social Security planning
- Retirement income distribution
- Coordinate with other savings
- Tax consequences
- Equity pay diversification strategies
- Deferred compensation
- Annual tax projections
- Tax savings strategies
- Withholding & estimated tax plans
- Tax-sensitive investing
- Coordinate funding with other goals
- Appropriate funding vehicles
- College funding projections
- Accelerate career
- Find “what’s next”
- Review employment offers
- Retirement readiness
- Strategies to mitigate career risk
- Life and disability needs analysis
- Review existing policies
- Long-term care plans
Legacy and Estate Planning
- Legacy goals – both human and money
- Asset protection
- Wealth distribution
- Tax implications
Savings & Investments
- Spending & savings targets
- Investment strategy aligned with goals
- Appropriate allocation/diversification
- Ongoing monitoring
- Cash flow projections
Once the elements of your plan are in place, we partner with you to take action. The best plan never implemented is worthless. We know how busy you are and will handle many of the actions to help you make progress. We’ll coordinate with your other advisors as appropriate. And we’ll help you revisit your plan regularly to monitor and make adjustments. Life happens, and we can help you face different challenges at various phases of your life.
Think of us as your personal CFO.
Take a look at OUR APPROACH.